Tuesday 3 February 2009

So, the dieting starts again....

Tonight I went back to my old haunt of Slimming World. I have to get myself back onto some kind of healthy eating plan, and Slimming World is probably the best one for doing that for me.
They have a new eating plan called extra easy, which is exactly that. No more Red or Green days but a happy mixture of the 2 with no weighing or measuring of either veg or meat, it is all about living life whilst losing weight. Just what I want.
My aunt has been a Slimming World consultant for a few years now, and has lost so much weight on the plan, but even she is losing more weight by following the new eating plan, so if she can find it way to lose weight then surely I will as I have much more weight than her to lose now.

Anyway with the time as it is, this is a short entry as I am off to bed.
Speak soon

x

No comments:

Post a Comment