Friday 16 October 2009

I didn't forget about you, honestly ...........

It has been almost 2 weeks since I last posted anything, sorry about that. It isn't because I had nothing to say but in fact have had no time to say it.

So what has been happening over the last couple of weeks? Will probably be easier if I list everything, means I will remember everything I need to tell you about.

1. The gym is still going well, I have been going a few times a week, not as much as I would have liked but we are definitely still going.
2.Work is manic (but nothing much changed there). Been working crazy hours recently, like 4am - 8pm. Not much fun but got to pay for the wedding somehow.
3. Wedding plans are still going well, almost finished paying for the dress and the holiday. By the end of the year it will all be paid for. Just in time to start paying out for the documentation we need. Have decided to postpone our reception by a couple of week when we return - think it would be too much to travel back on the Wednesday and have the reception on the Saturday.
4. I have taken on a second job. I have started doing Body Shop at home parties to earn a few extra pounds.

Think that is it actually, it seems so much more when it has been going on but really cant think of anything else that has been going on.

Speak soon.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment