Wednesday 10 December 2008

15 Days to go.......

Well, sorry it has been a couple of days since I lasted posted a blog entry. There is no reasonable excuse, except that I have been working, and because I have worked the last 3 or is it 4 weeks without a day off it all caught up with me last night and I fell asleep at about 9pm, only to be woken up by David at 11 so I could move off the couch and go to bed – just what I waned when I was in a deep sleep.

On a seasonal related subject, how is the Christmas prep going? We have kind of come to a halt here in the preparation stakes. We have the tree up, we have the table built for Christmas dinner and some of the presents have been bought, wrapped and under the tree but drawing blanks as to what to buy for some of the other members of the family. I wish there was a free service where people could put up a gift list that you could buy presents from, like a wedding gift list. That way you know that what you are buying is what they actually want without resorting to the usual, reliable gift vouchers.

Will be back soon

x

No comments:

Post a Comment