Thursday 11 December 2008

14 Days To Go......

Okay, sorry for the totally unoriginal names for these blogs but hey it is nearly Christmas, and it only comes round once a year and it is exciting. I have been out Christmas shopping again today and have finally managed to get my hands on a Wii Fit. I have been trying to purchase one for a few months now - and until this morning I was resigning myself to buying one online for about £120-£130 plus postage and packing but thanks to an impromptu shopping trip this morning, suggested by my mum I was finally able to get one for £80. It was lucky that I was actually able to buy it as the sign in the window of the shop advertising that they were back in stock was about the size of a postage stamp.
I was also able to get the last of David's Christmas presents in, well that was until we went to Asda tonight and he saw the DVD of the new Batman film and so I bought it for him as another part of his Christmas. He is going shopping next weekend for my presents, once I get paid. Cheeky I know, him using my wages to buy my Christmas presents but I used all of his wages to buy his presents so it is only fair.
Have you done all of your christmas shopping? What imaginative presents have you bought for your friends and family? We are going for the old, original vouchers for most of the family this year - got no working brain cells to think of exciting presents for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment