Tuesday 30 December 2008

Hurry Up 2009..

I am so looking forward to 2009. Not because of what I discussed in yesterday's blog but because of the great films that are coming out. January and February alone have 4 films coming out that I want to see. January is a quiet month with only "Bride Wars" to been seen, but February I want to see "He's Just Not That Into You", "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and "Dance Flick". OK, I know, I am really sad and only interested in Chick Flicks, but hey, they are great. There is no thinking involved and what more do you want from a trip to the cinema. Last night we all settled down and watched "Iron Man". It was good, but I just a little predictable. Knew what was going to happen before it did, even discussed it as it was on to prove it wasn't just me that could work it out. Only surprise - the main character (Robert Downey Jr) announces right at the end of the movie that he is Iron Man (never done to maintain the secret identity of the super hero). I have even managed to convince David to come with me to see Bride Wars, admittedly by bribing him with a visit to Chiquitos first but hey, it didn't take that much discussion and I did offer to go with my mates instead.

Bring on the movies.
x

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can't wait for Shopaholic to come out - I love Isla Fisher, and I love the novels, so it should be a good combimation! Bride Wars should be good too , especially when your head is filled with wedding-y things :)

    ReplyDelete