Wednesday 18 February 2009

check out the chef, sharing recipes

I have just finished the yummy-est veg chilli. I made it my self, out of my head and it was good.
David is trying to stop eating as much meat as he has been doing recently so I have been experimenting with some veggie meals. I got some beans (from a tin, it was a mixed bean selection so had kidney beans and stuff in it) and added that to some onion, garlic, cumin, sliced peppers and a couple of fresh chillies. once they have all cooked for a few minutes, add a tin of chopped tomatoes, half a tub of passata, tomato puree and some soy sauce. Let it cook for about half an hour, stirring occasionally and there you have it. It is really filling, and so good for you.

Let me know if you have any good veggie recipes, could do with a range of different things to try, all low fat though.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment