Wednesday 4 March 2009

Week 4: The Results are in

So, for those of you that have been reading my blog for a wee while will know that I am trying to lose weight. This week was not a good week for me, as I said yesterday I have begun to self-sabotage at the weekends, rewarding my hard work for the previous week. I was dreading getting on those scales this morning but I went, got on the scales and somehow managed to lose half a pound. Okay, so I know that is not a lot of weight but it seems to have been enough for me just to re-focus my mind into getting back into the weight loss. I also think that I am going to keep going to the Wednesday morning classes as I am more unlikely to splurge that night as I go straight into dieting for the day again, instead of rewards or treating myself on the Tuesday night.

Well we can see if this is true next week, have a good day, what is left of it.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment