Sunday 22 March 2009

Weekend Frolics

So, I am sitting here planning my weekend for next week.
Considering we lose an hour with the clocks going forward it has to be my most hectic weekend probably this whole year so far.

On Friday night I am hosting a Virgin Vie party in the house, and going by the verbal RSVPs I have received there is going to be a good number of people coming over. My friend from school is the one selling all the stuff so I want her to get a good commission, she is travelling over from Kelty in Fyfe to do the party.
On Saturday morning David & I as well as our mums are going into Edinburgh for the wedding fayre at the Corn Exchange. Last Year me and Michelle (one of my bridesmaids) went and had a great time so this year it will be good to show it to David and our mums. This is also the first time that David's mum has gone with us to a wedding fayre so it will be cool.
Saturday night I am going to an Ann Summers party at Michelle's house. So another night out and another shopping experience.

This week I am going to get a new TV stand from Ikea. I saw it yesterday and the more I think about it the more I decide that it will really fit in the living room and work better than the stand we have at the minute.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment