Sunday 1 March 2009

Yes another, that's 3 today

Okay, so I have already posted an entry on what I have been eating today but to put it into perspective I thought I might also tell you what else I get up to whilst I am "working" here in the caravan. I have spent today in such a productive way. I have spent the last 8 hours plucking my eyebrows into submission. Until a few weeks ago I was getting my eyebrows waxed by my mate in Edinburgh but she gave up working in the salon and I am a bit strange about letting just anyone wax me, especially when it is my face, and not having a fringe means I cant hide any mistakes. I decided therefore to pluck my eyebrows myself, following the lines that were left by the last time I got waxed. Admittedly it was the 31st of January that I was last waxed and there has been a lot of regrowth since then. For those that know me you know that unless the wild beast is tamed I have one single eyebrow crawling across my face like a hairy caterpillar. So having lots of time today I decided to tame the wild beast, and start the maintenance of my eyebrows.

Is it easier to wax or pluck?

May return to getting them waxed, epecially if Sara goe back to it but for now will see if I manage.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment