Sunday 1 March 2009

Wedding Planning Update

It has been a while since I mentioned what has been going on in the planning of our wedding. Not a lot has changed, but we have made one more important booking in the last few weeks.
Last year at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange me and one of my bridesmaids' Michelle were looking at the hair and beauty suppliers as we wanted someone to come to us on the morning of the wedding instead of traipsing around hair salons and beauty salons in the morning, increasing the stress and not having much time to relax on the morning of the wedding. We saw one company that we really liked. They were 2 girls, who have set up the business out of their home so they have no overheads like rent on business premises and their costs reflect this.

A year later I was talking to my friend online who got married last year and it turned out she had used this company. She recommended them as well so we have booked them. That is me, 4 bridesmaids (Laura, Lea, Flo & Michelle) and my mum getting pampered and having our hair and make up done at the hotel on the morning of the wedding.

Another thing to cross of the list.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment