Thursday 9 April 2009

I'm Back

So, I have just got back from the bridal shop and I loved it.

I tried on about 7 or 8 dresses, some I liked, some I didn't and a couple I loved.
I tried on 2 dresses a second time as they were my 2 favorites, then the bomb dropped - if I wanted one of them I would need to order it this week as it is being discontinued next week! That is so my luck. How typical. After trying the dresses on again though I decided that I actually preferred the one that isn't being discontinued (not intentionally) so I have plenty of thinking time. Unfortunately though I didn't get to try on the one dress I was going for so I am not making any set decisions until I have tried it on. Got to make some phone calls to the shop in Edinburgh now to see if they have it for me to try on. Although the dresses are very similar I would rather just wait until I have seen it - especially seeing as it is exactly the same price as the one I singled out today.

It is pretty exciting trying on all these beautiful dresses though.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment