Saturday 11 April 2009

Slimming World Update...sorry it's late

Okay, sorry it is late but it has been brought to my attention that I didn't write a blog entry about the Slimming World weigh in this week.
I did update my little box at the side of the blog but because the weight loss wasn't amazing it didn't catch many people's eyes. So thought I better tell you what happened.

I stayed the same this week.

No weight loss, but more importantly, no weight gain either. After the exciting (not in a good way) week that I have had though it is no surprise that I maintained my weight this week. I have been buying take aways when I should have been cooking healthy dinners because of the hours I have been keeping.

Hopefully this week things will be better.
Next update on Tuesday night.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment