Friday 8 May 2009

Time to show the girlies......

I am taking my friends to see my wedding dress on Wednesday afternoon. I didn't take them to the initial search session because I was scared that I wouldn't fit into any of the dresses and them they would have seen me for how big I actually am.

Being the biggest girl out of my group of friends has been something I have been so aware of for so long - you would have thought that it would have motivated me to lose weight before now but because they are so accepting and fantastic it was never an issue.

Having tried on the dress though I know that I can get the dress on - okay it doesn't close completely at the back but it stays up on its own so I really want to show the dress to them. They wont be at the actual wedding so they wont get to see it then and although I am wearing it to my reception back here I want their approval I suppose before I actually sign up and pay for it.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment