Thursday 18 June 2009

The Chosen One......

A few weeks ago I was reading on of my favourite blogs

http://www.hey-dollface.com

where there was an advert for people to test the new products from TRESemmé. It's for the new 24 hour body range. I had to email of my name and address and that was it.
I sent of my details and didn't think more about it, the advert said it was on a first come, first serve basis so didn't hold out much hope.

Yesterday there was a knock at the door - a nice postman with a big parcel for me. It was the samples. Well I say samples - they were 3 full size products.

I haven't started using them yet but I am looking forward to it. I have quite thick hair but it is quite flat so it will be good to see if there is a product out there (well in the future anyway) that will help with the styling of my hair and stop me having to tie it up all the time.

Will keep you posted as to how they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment