Sunday 7 June 2009

Still Going Strong

So, the other day I posted about how I was going to focus on maintaining the weight loss by reducing my calorie intake (sensibly though) and trying to get a bit more active.
Yesterday me and David were meant to be going up the Pentland Hills (just outside Edinburgh) for a walk but a trip to B&Q and a visit to his parents stopped that from happening, however the diet is still going well. I am well within my limit of 1500 calories (well maybe except yesterday as we got a takeaway for David's mums birthday) and it is going really well. I am eating so much fresh fruit and veg, as well as proper home cooked meals and it is surprising how much you can still eat.

1 week done - hopefully more to go.
Roll on Wednesday to see what the weight loss is.
Will get more active too - promise.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment