Friday 31 July 2009

Fitness Begins

I have been thinking for ages about starting to get outside and do something about my fitness which would directly impact on my weight loss goals. I am so aware that my wedding dress is getting delivered in a few short moths and at present it is still too small for me.

Last night we had a little bit of a break through. Normally where ever we go we take the car - we really are that lazy. But last night we decided to walk down to the sorting office with a letter we had to post. We were only out for about half an hour but it was challenging - well for me anyway. We did a little bit of jogging along the way as well just to try and get a bit more physical.

We are heading out again tonight, and the aim is to increase it a bit more every night.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment