Sunday 2 August 2009

Still Motivated

Well it has been a couple of days since I last posted about my fitness regime beginning - and I can glad to say that I am still motivated and still trying to increase the amount of times I am getting out and about.

Didn't get much done yesterday as I was working in the morning then went back into Edinburgh in the afternoon to help with my grandad's return from his holiday.
This morning I have been working but that hasn't stopped me. I am doing my security job today but have remember to bring my trainers with me so have been jogging around the loading bay every hour or so. I am not managing very much at the minute but it is better than just sitting her watching the TV like I normally do. I keep going out and trying to get that bit further than I did last time and so far so good.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment