Saturday 4 July 2009

Well that was a bit different.......

So, yesterday, what happened there then?
I was just enjoying the sunshine and heat, being a good housewife and getting all the washing done (including the bedding) and hung out to dry and what happened - it rained. Not just rain but horrible big wet rain. I know it can't truly be related but a few people I know have just come back from holiday and clearly their joy at being back in the UK reflected in the weather yesterday.

When I got up this morning though the sun was shining and everything was right in the world again. Tonight's plans - BBQ at Laura's. Get the coals fired up and I have dibs on the first burger.

Have a good weekend.

x

P.S. Happy American Independence Day to everyone who is celebrating today.

No comments:

Post a Comment