Wednesday 16 September 2009

weighty issues.....

Time for the update again and it isn't good I'm afraid, I gained 2lbs this week.
It just goes to show that if you want to lose weight you have to do exercise. This week we haven't been to the gym at all. What with work and everything this week has been manic and the times I could/should have gone to the gym I spent trying to relax in other ways instead.

I have learnt my lesson and am heading out to the gym tonight after my market research that I am doing. Got to go and discuss potatoes of all things. Should get home by about 8.30 tonight so still plenty of time to get to the gym for a session, the gym doesn't close until 11 so still time for a workout and a swim.

Promise to get the 2lbs off for next week.

x

P.S. just to worry/scare you. It is 14 weeks tomorrow until Christmas Day.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment