Saturday 28 November 2009

Wanted: one wedding dress

So, I posted a while back that I was expecting my wedding dress in the middle of November. Yeah well that has been and gone and still no sign of the dress. I have called the shop and they haven't heard everything from the manufacturer so we just have to wait. And wait. And wait. They have said that if it hasn't arrived by the end of January then they will call them to find out where it is.
Now this is my first time buying a wedding dress so I am sure that it is normal for the dresses to run slightly late but it slightly unnerving to think that my dress hasn't arrived and no-one is too concerned about it except me.

Will try not to worry to much until then - but just wish it would arrive without me having to chase it too much.

x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that would concern me too - the end of January is six weeks longer than they told you, which isn't exactly a small time difference! Why do they have to wait until then before they can call and find out where it is? At least that would still give you a couple of months for alterations etc, so try not to worry, but gah, so annoying for you!

    ReplyDelete