Sunday 6 December 2009

Christmas is coming......

So, Christmas is only a couple of weeks away and I love it. I am one of those people that puts up the Christmas tree on the 1st of December and doesn't take it down until the middle of January, one that has her Christmas cards written in October and had already bought all of the Christmas presents. I have even started my Christmas food shopping. I went and ordered my turkey for Christmas Day and ordered the fish for New Year's Day and have ordered the Steak Pie for New Year's Day. When my mum and Robert went to Calais last month I even got the to get me some of the booze I am going to want for the festive period.

I love Christmas, I get so wrapped up in it. I am looking forward to having everyone round to the house and putting on a good dinner for everyone. I love watching the kids at Christmas opening up all their presents and just being hyper all day.

Can only imagine how much more I am going to love Christmas once David and I have our own family - I am going to be unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment