Friday 12 December 2008

comfort at last.....

So, this is so much easier now we have moved onto the new web space. I am now able to write directly onto the blog. Previously I had to write my blog, then ask David to convert it before adding it to the old blog site. This is definitely a much easier system. Now I think that there will be much more posts added, on a regular basis as I am in total control of it.
Over the next few blogs you are going to get to know me much more. I will be discussing all aspects of life, from being totally unhappy with my weight to working full-time for myself to going to the gym and how that is going to the diet and how that is going and also the planning of my wedding which is happening in August 2010. I am planning on using the blog like an online diary, and I hope that through the comments fields you can communicate with me and let me know what is going on in your life.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment