Saturday 13 December 2008

Finally, it is here...

So, today is my first day off in about 4 weeks. Apart from the Sunday where is was too ill to get out of bed that is. So, you ask, what could I possibly do on my first day off in so long. Well I got up at 8.30, showered and took David to work before going into Edinburgh to get an eyebrow wax from my friend Sara. Now I am back home, and watching Back to the Future part 3 and deciding on what part of the house to start cleaning first. Exciting eh?!?

Tonight is a bit of a girlie night, with Laura, Lea and I meeting at Lea's house tonight to exchange Christmas presents and have a meal and watch Mamma Mia. We have been waiting ages to see it, we were all meant to go together to see it a few months ago when it first came out in the cinema but then Lea ended up seeing it with some people with her work so it meant we ended up seeing something else and so we (being Laura and me) are still waiting to see Mamma Mia.

So, going to get moving now, got to clean house before getting ready to go out tonight so will blog later.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment