Wednesday 21 January 2009

Day 12 - so far, so good

So, today is another good day. God, that's 2 in a row. Go me!
Lighterlife is working for me. I think I am now in ketosis (fat burning) as I don't feel hungry, and I am drinking constantly. I am aiming for a good weight loss this week, even going to be moving a bed from my mum's house to mine so that I can get a bit of exercise into this week as well.

In addition to the weight loss goals, I have set myself another goal. I have signed up for the Edinburgh Moonwalk in June. I feel that by this time my fitness and everything will be much better and it also gives me a reason (well another) to go to the gym and start with training. Walking 26.2 miles is going to be tough, and I am going to have to start training soon, which will boost my weight loss and hopefully lessen the time that I will have to be in complete abstinence from food.

As well as all that, I have an announcement to make. I have finally finished making all of the day wedding invitations. I still have to put the wording inside, but the actual construction, and cutting of all the fiddly bits is all finished. The evening invitations are still to be started and they will probably get done over the next couple of weeks. We are starting to tick lots of things off the to-do list which is great, but at the same time it brings it all home that the wedding is getting ever closer (okay, I know it is still ages away, I am not completely delusional).

Enjoy your day.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment