Friday 16 January 2009

I Love Weddings

So, again it has been a couple of days since I last wrote here, but this time I have great excuses. I have been working loads really. Although I haven't taken on any extra work, David has been off work ill this week so in between deliveries I have been popping home to make soup and nurse my little soldier back to health.

Yesterday I went to my friend's house. She was married a couple of years ago, and we looked through her wedding album and her wedding DVD. She used the same wedding photographer and videographer as we have booked, so it was good to see a "real" wedding that was put together by them, as opposed to one of their sample albums, which to be honest could have been doctored in order to get the bookings in. Thankfully though they look to be a great wedding photography company and I am really looking forward to working with them on the day.

Roll on 2010, I want to get married

No comments:

Post a Comment