Thursday 29 January 2009

Lazy Posting...

So, there has been a couple of days since I last posted a blog and there is no good reason for it. I have been out working the same as normal, and haven't ventured outside of the house since last Saturday for exercise.
I have however finally signed up for the moonwalk. I waited until David was paid on Tuesday then signed up for the full 26.2 miles. I didn't realise but you have to give your T-Shirt size and bra size there and then. How do I know what bra size I will be then. The weight loss is definately going to affect my size, well they cant stay this big when I am losing so much weight but I don't know by how much. I have an idea as to what clothes size I should be by then so ordering my T-Shirt wasn't as difficult but the bra - cant they ask you nearer the time, it isn't as if they send it all out to you at the end of the month. Only the paperwork is getting sent out then.

Enjoy Friday, last day of work for this week

x

No comments:

Post a Comment