Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone.
Hope you have received some fabulous gifts from those that love you.

Today has been a great day for me so far. I went into work to find out I wasn't required so came home again, on full pay! Then David arranged a little surprise delivery for me. I received a dozen red roses and a chocolate scented teddy bear. I was stunned, it is the first time that he has given my flowers in all the time that we have been together. The bear is also a great idea. He is making sure that I don't put on weight this week by making sure the chocolate is calorie free, and inedible.

We are going to have an early dinner today, probably around 4ish once he comes back from his weekly morning outing with his friends, today they have gone rock climbing! Too energetic for me but each to their own.

I hope you have a nice day, and get pampered as you deserve it.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment