Wednesday 11 February 2009

Slimming Update

Today has been a successful day in the slimming plan. I have loads to eat, but most of it has been free food, only eaten 9 of my 15 daily syn allocation. I am trying to keep a lot of my syns for the weekend so that when I cook dinner for me and David for Valentine's Day we can enjoy a bottle of wine with it. Obviously if I decide to be bad then it means no wine with dinner, just sparkling water which would also be good but not as good as a glass of cava to celebrate the special day.

Speaking of Valentine's Day, David has just informed me to expect a Delivery on Saturday. Now I am working, and he is going climbing with his friends so he is going to have to organise someone to stay in our house in case the delivery comes before I finish work at 12, the delivery is between 8am and 4pm.
I thought that we had decided not to get each other gifts for Valentine's Day, so really don't know what it could be.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment