Sunday 8 March 2009

No more self-sabotage here

Last night I had a bit of a breakthrough. It was after dinner which was served a bit earlier than usual as we were both in and the bolognese was cooked earlier in the day. I decided that I fancied some nibbles and went on the hunt. I found the Easter eggs that we bought the other week for the sproglets (David's nieces) and really fancied one of them. Thankfully though David had a bit of a chat at me (yeah at me) and reminded me that I want to look good in my wedding dress and eating Easter eggs is not going to get me to the point of liking my appearance in a wedding dress or normal clothes, or to be honest in as little clothes as possible eg swim wear (you have no idea how much I want to wear a bikini on my honeymoon).
So anyway I backed away from the Easter eggs and instead ate some kiwi fruit then went and had a lovely massage before going to sleep early last night.

I am now determined to eat better and watch not only my calorie intake but also my portion sizes. I think I am going to try and see if I can do what all the celebs do and eat on a smaller plate, thus making my brain think that I have had a full plate of food but it is smaller amount of food.

Today as well I have behaved myself. Well almost. I have been good and eaten all of the food I brought with me, including 2 plums, 2 kiwi fruits, bananas and I also made some sandwiches so that they had no butter or mayo or anything else bad but I found the multi pack of hula hoops and have eaten 2 packs of them. I am not going to eat anything else now until I get home tonight, it is not needed as long as I drink loads!

Self motivation talk over, enjoy whats left of your weekend.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment