Saturday 22 August 2009

The eyes are the windows to the soul.........

....... and today I am getting them framed properly.

Sorry for the cheesy title but it is written across the appointment card that I have for getting my eyebrows re-shaped.

This isn't a surgical procedure but in fact just a threading appointment that I have for today.
I am normally a waxing girl, getting my eyebrows waxed every couple of weeks but since my friend gave up her beauty therapy job a few months ago now I have been struggling to find anyone else I like to do them so they have been left to grow wild. I did try plucking them myself following the shape that had been left by the waxing but that resulted in one starting too far across my face compared to the other so decided to just leave them alone after that. I currently have have 2 hairy caterpillars crawling across the top of my face but all this is going to change at 1pm today.

Today I go for my first ever threading appointment and I am looking forward to it. I have been looking into threading for a while now as I am not a fan of the plucked chicken look that waxing gives you, especially with how red I go when I get waxed. Whilst I was in Debenhams buying my wedding tiara on Wednesday night I spotted a brow bar (similar to a nail bar but for a different part of your anatomy) and saw that they did threading. I couldn't get it done then so have booked my appointment for when I finish work today.

Finally the wild beasts will be tamed.

And there is another thing crossed off the list - the wedding tiara is now safely stored in the suitcase until the wedding party departs.

Whoop Whoop!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment