Wednesday 2 September 2009

I am alive

Well, it's been a couple of days (or maybe more) since I posted anything. Normally I would say that it has been work keeping me busy but this week it has been fitness driving me away from the computer.

David & I have rejoined the gym and have been every night (except tonight). We have been running loads on the treadmills and I have been swimming loads to try and shift the weight before the dress gets delivered in November. I have got 2.5 months to shift about 2.5 dress sizes but in fact I have 7 months to shift about 4.5 dress sizes. I have bought all my holiday clothes considerably smaller than what I am at the minute as my motivation for getting down to the size I want to be lying on the beach or beside the pool.

Hopefully once I get into the swing of things at the gym I will be posting loads of success stories of getting the dress sizes off one at a time.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment