Monday 19 January 2009

Totally Fed Up...

Today has been such a crappy day. I am having a low day on lighterlife. I want to eat, am feeling sick every time I drink one of my smoothies or soups and have barely drunk a thing today. I assume that this is all down to the amount that I have not drunk but even still I feel like crap. It has got to be expected, I mean when living on less that 600 calories a day you have to be really narky every now and again but I don't think it was ever this bad the last time I did the diet, at least not until I was into week 5 and decided to quit. This first 2 weeks has been so difficult, even with not following the diet completely last week I just cant see the light (or the slim body) at the end of the tunnel. I just keep thinking that I am going to fail, which I suppose will eventually become a self-fulfilling prophecy unless I can change the way I am thinking just now.

Even now, I am sitting watching Paul McKenna on TV, he is promising to make you thin by subscribing to his logic. He is trying to train everyone to think like a thin person, even though "fat" people know what to do, we just cant stop ourselves from finishing everything on the plate, or finishing the kids dinner when they are finished, or rewarding ourselves with chocolate/biscuits/take away.

If I had the cash, I would definatelt resort to the Kerry Katona diet of lying on a surgeon's table, unconscious whilst they hack bits of me away (lazy but so easy) then worry about maintaining it after.

Ok, self-pity over you will be glad to know - sorry guys

x

2 comments:

  1. The moe you deviate from the lighter Life diet the more difficult it is . Like all diets this is an on/off situation . Either you do it or you don't . You can not , not follow the diet completely , then it is better to stop . Sort your mind out and start again ! if you could do five weeks before , you can , you must just want to . No summit is reached without effort , no goal that doesn't require a stretch is worth reaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. Yesterday was a bad day, and I needed to vent, unfortunately the blog was where it happened. Today I am back to being completely focused, and I didn't cheat yesterday. Thanks for the support

    x

    ReplyDelete